Department of Revenue
Department of Revenue is an independence website providing department of revenue information for all states including locations, phone numbers, address and more
Department of Revenue Collections Procedures
Watch this video to learn about the Department of Revenue’s collection procedures.
Department of Revenue Activities
The department of revenue is responsible to the state’s financial and taxation including the following activities:
* Publication of State Revenue Statistics, Reports, Tax & Industry Guides
* Enforces Revenue/Taxation laws and regulations
* Administers tax laws
* Performs DMV tags and titles administration
* Taxpayers’ Rights Advocate
* Taxpayer Bill of Rights
* Information and Records Requests
* Tax Protests and Appeals
* Property Tax Appeals
* Tax Refunds & Debts
* Tax Programs & Permits
* Special Taxes & Fees
* Filing & Paying Taxes, Fees, Remittances
* Proposed Rules
* Regulatory Plans
Types of Taxes in the United States
This lesson explains the different types of taxes the United States government uses to generate revenue to fund the federal budget.
Department-of-revenue.com is an independent website which is not affiliated with any federal or state departments, agencies, offices, boards, or commissions.